From Wiki | EUTW - EUROPEAN TACTICAL WARFARE
When the game begins, you have 3000 credits which you can spend in any way you like with items in the Shops.
The economy in game will vary as the match progresses, players leave, and new players come in which creates an economy that comes and goes in waves.
As the match goes on, players will earn money in the following ways:
- 250Cr / minute - If there are at least 5 players on the server
Early bird bonus
- 50Cr / Minute - If there is 1 playeron each team and if the total number of players hasn't reached 20.
- +80Cr - IF the victim is within 60m of any of the non-owned objectives (attack bonus)
- +150Cr - IF the victim is within 60m of any of the owned objectives (defend bonus)
- 1000Cr -- Globally
- 50Cr / Point - IF inside capture circle
- 25Cr / Point - IF outside capture circle - Within 120m
- 250cr * (1 - e^[-travelled KM])
- For paradrops its 125cr base bonus
|Conditions for payout:
As long as the above conditions are met then the Bonus is paid out the second a player leaves the vehicle (Parachuting, Landing & Drop-off).
- 100cr - Helicopter Pilot gets it if someone jumps (buys a parachute)
- 50r/heal - Only players equipped with a Medic Kit
- 300cr - Only players equipped with a Medic Kit
- 100Cr - Only players equipped with a Mine Detector
- 300Cr - Only players equipped with a Toolbox
Each vehicle type (car, MRAP, tank,...) has a reward pot when its at full health. Depending on the overall damage dealt the player is rewarded by a part of that pot.
- The vehicle must have been manned by the enemy in the past 1min
- Repairing the Vehicle resets the reward pot.